Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Welcome!

Hello class of 2000! I can't believe we are at our 10 year reunion already! Please continue to check here for reunion updates. The other classes have organized their reunions this way with great success and have saved money on mailings. It seems that everybody would like a reunion in the summer. So those are the dates that we are working on. All places are asking for an estimate for the amount of people. The amount could be anything depending on who is bring a signifcant other, etc. Most of the ND reunions have only been 50 people. I'm really hoping we get more!!!! So please post here if you are planning to attend the reunion this summer and if you are bringing a "date." You can always email me at jmcasceillo@sbcglobal.net. Thanks so much! Can't wait to see all of you!

9 comments:

  1. Jen, do you have a tentative date picked out? I'm not sure how many of us are not within driving distance of CT anymore, but I know I'd have to fly in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jim! We are trying for the end of June! As soon as I get a closer number I will have THE date. I would really like to have it final in the next week and a half. So if people need to come long distance they can start planning before March.

    THANKS ANA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jen thi is Maylene Enriquez, i will be attending the reunion. I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i will be there, def!!
    hope all are well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My hubby and I want to attend but it all depends on the dates in June. We are going away for 2 weeks in June. Not sure if a lot of other people will be going away also. June seems right around the corner.

    Kari Gutierrez

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Jen - My wife and I will be attending. Can't wait to see everyone again.

    Joe

    ReplyDelete